- Seo Audit of Website.
Website Audit is a quick analysis of your site to find all of the desktop and mobile SEO issues that may be keeping your site from ranking on search engines like Google. Checking website’s healthy factor which helps to keep website’s SEO and user-friendly. SEO issues like duplicate content and title tags, broken links, missing page elements. Carry out SEO audit report, find the error, fix it and gain the SEO value. Conducting an SEO-evaluation might seem a time-consuming job. But if you use the right tools, finding and fixing on-site errors can be carried out in an effective and fast way. Some are the tools for website audit:
- Screaming Frog
- Small Seo Tool.
- On Page Seo Activity:
On-page SEO practice helps in optimizing the website to rank high and generate relevant traffic to website. On page seo includes all factors related to content, words (keywords) as well as HTML codes. Following are the important factors to be considered while doing on page optimization:
- URL Structure: – URL is human-readable text that was designed to replace the numbers. Keeping URLs as simple, relevant, compelling, and accurate. Use hyphens to separate words. URLs should not use underscores, spaces, or any other characters to separate words. Also, use lowercase letters.
- Meta Title Tag: – Title tags are a major factor in helping search engines understand what your page is about. Titles should be under 60 characters
- Meta Description Tag: – Meta descriptions are HTML attributes that provide concise summaries of a webpage. It can be of any length, but search engines generally truncate snippets longer than 154 characters.
- Image Alt Tag: – Alt tags will be displayed in place of an image if an image file cannot be loaded. Alt tags provide better image context/descriptions to search engine crawlers, helping them to index an image properly.
- H1, H2 & H3 tags: – Optimizing your h1, h2, and h3 header tags, you can increase your site’s ranking and chances of being found through a search engine. h1 tag should contain your targeted keywords. h2 as a subheading to reinforce my h1 while, h3 it relates to other headings and overall theme.
- Use canonical tags: – Using the canonical tag prevents problems caused by identical or “duplicate” content appearing on multiple URLs. A canonical tag (“rel=canonical“) is a way of telling search engines that a specific URL represents the master copy of a page
- Create a robots.txt file: – Robots.txt files indicate whether certain user agents (web-crawling software) can or cannot crawl parts of a website.
- Site speed: – Page speed can be described in either “page load time”. So by Optimize images, Improve server response time, Reduce redirects. Page speed should be optimized for both desktop and mobile phones.
Keywords are the most important SEO element for every search engine, they are what search strings are matched against. Choosing the right keywords to optimize for is the first and most crucial step to a successful SEO campaign. So seeding all keywords in URL, Title Tag, Description Tag, Image Alt tag and in H1 tag to rank on search engine.
- Off-page Seo Activity:
Off-page SEO refers to techniques which help in improvisation in the position of the website. The more networks interlinking and trust from another good performing website more is the visibility on search engine. Below are some off page SEO activities:
- Q& A Sites Link Building and other platforms
- Promoting Blogs on other websites and forums
- Guest posting & built Relationships with bloggers and website owners
- Increase our Domain Authority with quality links building.
- Use Long Tail Keywords in Your SEO Strategy
Long tail keywords are keywords or key phrases that are more specific to your product or service than more common head keywords (one word) which helps in keyword ranking. As a matter of fact, up to 70 percent of all search traffic stems from long-tail keywords.
Here’s how to create a list of potential long-tails manually:
- Prepare a list of seed keywords. Use a keyword planning tool to generate a list of seed keywords, generating a list of commercial terms to target. Select all Long-tail terms with high search volume.
- Use Google’s autocomplete suggestions. Type each seed keyword into Google and write down it is autocomplete suggestions you will get all long tail keywords suggestions.
SEO strategy should always be considered as the prime step of Digital Marketing as it will help organizations in reaching masses on a global level across the internet, giving you visibility with higher presence after performing On page and Off page activities.